Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to guarantee the functionalities provided, while others are designed to improve performance and the user experience.
Essential, cookies are designed to:
- Remember what you add to the cart;
- Remember your order progress.
Functional cookies are designed to:
- Remember your account details;
- Ensure that your connection is secure;
- Ensure that the website is shown consistently;
- Offer support through chat.
Performance cookies are designed to:
- Improve the performance of the website by reducing the number of loads of the pages you visit;
- Improve the user experience.
Targeting cookies are intended to:
- Allow you to share and enjoy on social networks;
- Send information to other websites to personalize the advertising shown.
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, such as:
- Enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies;
- Allow a service to recognize your device so that you do not have to constantly provide the same data;
- Recognize that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the customer area so that you do not have to do so whenever you consult a page;
- Count how many people are using a service, thus allowing to ensure that the use is fast;
- Analyze data that allows us to know how you use the services so that we can improve them.
If you want to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, consult the "Help" section of your internet browser.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to manage them on the website. http://www.aboutcookies.org (English) or see the "Help" section of your internet browser.